#OrangeKicks - Guidelines
Warning wearing #OrangeKicks to industry events may result in the following side effects: increased new business, increased allocation, increased trust and increased comfort
- Supplies are limited, we will make every effort to fulfill your request.
- By requesting and taking receipt of #OrangeKicks you are agreeing to
wear your footwear onsite at industry conferences, summits and events.
- The #OrangeKicks movement is for everyone attending LeadsCon. Please contact us if you have a large team attending.
- You can choose any sneaker or footwear of your liking from Amazon, Shoe Buy, Zappos or nearly any other online retailer.
- The majority of the shoe must be orange (shades of orange are
- You are permitted to select any make and model; cross trainer, running shoe, loafer, heal, etc.
- Price is flexible though we ask that you respect our ability to provide footwear for your colleagues and constituents. Ideally $85 or less when possible.
- Please pick a pair that speaks to you, a pair that you will wear
socially of freewill.
- Most common #OrangeKicks to date: Adidas, Nike, Toms
Shoes, Puma, Converse.
- Only requests made by firms working with LeadiD will be honored.
- #OrangeKicks may be required to gain entrance to special LeadiD VIP
- In most cases the first two pairs of #OrangeKicks for you and your firm are covered by LeadiD. After that we ask that you purchase #OrangeKicks for your team. Over 100 peers have already purchased their own.
- Over 500 peers have already purchased their own.
- For every pair of #OrangeKicks purchased by our partners LeadiD donates a pair of shoes to those in need. See Soles4Souls and more here http://bit.ly/1fp1YUt.
Order your #OrangeKicks!